Monday, 2 April 2012

iPad 2 My Master Opinion




The iPad 2

Let me start with my iPad 2 which is the 64gb wifi [black] + (Product Red) Leather smart cover. This is what I thought of this truly useful device the day I got it in the Bath Apple store. First impressions "wow this is thinner yet sturdier than I had imagined" Finally I get to hold this devise in my hands. It did take a while I must admit to decide between white and black. Black is what I wanted due to the fact in my opinion black is more up there in the professional realms. However, the white to me was just funky. So after that brief pause in my purchase I went ahead and bought it. I walked a few kilometres to the flat I was staying at and started syncing [I'll skip the next 4 hours of that]. Once my iPad 2 and all of my pre purchased app's were up to date I went ahead and started to explore.

I'm a self confessed Apple Fan and I knew all there was to know about the iPad so getting to grips with the devise was a walk in the park. There was just so much I could do, create films out of the videos I had taken with the integrated camera, write up professional documents, spreadsheets and slide show all with the touching of the huge bright screen. 

“The iPad's responsive multi-touch screen is unparalleled by anything else on the market I tried all the tablets in Pc world the day after I had tested my iPad and found them to be slow and sluggish and at higher price tags this is not value for money. From that day I've used my iPad for reading the BBC world news when I wake up and to check up on my Facebook. Later in the day I have a little play on one of the many app's I have installed. I am yet to find a negative with my iPad and how I use it. Importing my photographs from the SD Card reader is a breeze and at just the touch of a screen, much simpler than on my PC. 

My Master Opinion on the iPad 2 is that its a great tablet and a awesome medium to access the internet and other great content. Over all I can see that one day a more powerful, and larger capacity iPad's will see the demise of notebooks and laptops. I still however, think desktops will be as present as ever, you always need that extra computing power!

No comments:

Post a Comment